Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Cards


My Cubbie Class (3 and 4 year olds) made these cards last week to send to the elderly in their church.
Each child made 2. The second one is to take home and give to their Mom and Dad or mail to a grandparent.



Joel signed his own name. And we put "smells good potpuree" inside every card. I think that was their favorite part.


These two were Joel's. First we traced their hands. Then put faces on the thumbs to look like a turkey. Odds and ends were provided and only a general instruction in where they should put what they were given. Then we spotted them with their favorite color of glitter glue. And we were basically done. I was so glad that a couple of mom's stayed to help with the gluing though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I like the cards, although I live in Ireland and don't celebrate Thanks Giving I think they are a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...