Friday, November 21, 2008

Love is....

Vannan called Tim and asked for flour.

Before I realized it - she was loading the bread machine. That was fine - especially since I had mentioned it would make a good breakfast on a cold morning. Hot buttered bread. Yummm.

Then I heard ... whump, whump, whump ... OH NO!

She had started the machine! And the bread had to come out in 5 1/2 hours.

So ... Love is staying up until 3:30AM to get out the loaf of bread.

Oh well, I got the first hot piece of hot buttered bread, and stuck the rest in the frig to protect it from bugs.

Besides, I was craving bread and butter after reading this blog.... http://controllingmychaos.blogspot.com/2008/11/butter-is-my-friend.html

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I had to come see why you were up at 3:30 am making bread...you are a good mom.
    Fellow home schooler here as well. Love finding new home school blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get the World's Best Mom Award . . . and your prize? Hot, buttered bread, right out of the bread machine at 3:30 a.m. Hee hee. It was so nice that we had synchronized posts on this beautiful Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Such a good mommy! Bless her heart... they want to help! :) :) :) And I bet that was the BEST bread ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...