Monday, November 24, 2008

Progress in the livingroom


The TV now has a new home - but the DVD/VCR situation isn't working. The cords are too short and tangled. I'll need a LOT of extra light to see to get them untangled. All the videos are moved too, mostly in the dresser. We kind of like it there because Joel can't reach it as well and moves farther away to watch it. I've still got several shelves to clean off - but have not yet decided what to put on the shelves when I do.


I didn't even notice the vacuum was in the picture when I took it. So we have TV on a dresser. Joel's little desk. And my future computer desk. Dad just has to cut some holes for the cords in some of this stuff.


We moved the couch for the time being - may be used with coming company and may not - but opens up the living room for the week at least. It can't stay here - and the girls desks are just out in the open now. But I have a lot of stuff to move before I can move the couch - and I don't think it will unfold where I'm planning to put it.


And Kendra did get her desk under control. And it didn't take her nearly as long as she made it last. It looks tons better than this. I'll post a picture when the light is good again. I think she will like that.

So are we making any progress?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...