Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayer Request

Please keep the Lockwood family in your prayers.
http://lockwoodfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/pray-for-our-little-baby.html

Miscarriage and even a difficult pregnancy are topics that always make my heart ache. I consider myself very blessed to have my 3 children. After suffering 4 years of infertility, we finally had Kendra. A miscarriage and Vannan followed soon after. In 2002, we had two more miscarriages 5 months apart, and finally in 2005 we had Joel. My heart is still missing the 2 babies I've recently lost. One would have been 7-8 months old, and the other newborn. Now at 40, I don't have much hope for more.

So this little Lockwood baby has been on my thoughts a lot the last few weeks. Please pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...