Monday, November 10, 2008

Caught in the Act

Our church had it's annual Fall Fest Sunday night. One of the families has a nice place out in the country and they love having us all out there, so this is not the first time we have been there. I guess Joel has been there enough to feel quite a home. After all, his Sunday School teacher lives there - and Joel is a master at "feeling right at home".

I kept loosing him, then he would show up, and I would loose him again.

Then I caught him!

You can see what he was doing! Oh MY!

Then once out of the window, he runs down to the door and lets himself back in again. Then after sniffing all the treats and visiting the fish. His head pops up again. This time I was ready.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Timeing out da winow"

"You better get your tush out here and make it your last time!" (Behind me are several stiffled giggles - including his grandma).

My Very Obedient Son therefore turns around and tries very hard to put his TUSH out the window. (The small crowd behind me completely looses it.)

But out the window he came. And I caught it on my cell phone. Oh, it was the perfect light for pictures.

And as soon as his feet hit the ground (realizing that all the laughter was for him.) He runs for the door - AGAIN.

His Sunday School teacher loved it. I'm glad she was such a good sport about it. But then she did raise 3 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...