Monday, January 26, 2009

The rest of the story....



A week or so ago, I posted this picture...

Nobody replied with any comments to explain it.

So the story goes like this...

Every night, before I went to bed, I fixed up bottles for Kendra for the next day. She wasn't yet 2.

I would fix 1 bottle of milk, 1 bottle of juice, and 3 bottles of water.

OF course her favorites were juice and milk, so she grabbed both every morning and went around like this most of the morning.

Some days she got 2 bottles of juice - one apple and one orange. Then she had 3 bottles in her mouth at the same time.

And she DID drink all of the water too.

I have a few other pictures like this ...
but this was back in the days when I budgeted the cost of 1 ROLL of film (24 pictures) per month and I didn't have a camcorder either.

I LOVE my digital camera!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...