Monday, January 19, 2009

In Which we Lighten One Cave Wall



I'm trying out a collage feature to see if and how it will post. This MAY allow a few more pictures on a subject.

Smack in the middle is Joel

"Tan I YEWS DIS?"

he kept asking.

It's the roller for the paint.

"Not with those nice new clothes on!" I answered.

So, he took his "nice new clothes" off.

BOYS!



BEFORE:

One VERY DARK cave quality hallway. The tiny diamond of light in the door was a huge boost a few years ago, but nights and cloudy days... It's just not enough.



So they painted.

Not perfect - but the difference is VERY noticeable - don't you think?

Someday I do plan to do something with the floors too - I have tiles - just need the floor glue.



AFTER:

My dad hung the classroom size blackboard on the wall - it's been heavily used.

We still plan to paint the little set of shelves ... yellow like my kitchen.

And paint the opposite wall with white primer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...