Monday, January 19, 2009

My Bethie Girl



Several months after my second miscarriage - my best friend found out she was pregnant. Bethie's birthday is just 2 months after that miscarriage's due date. So she is pretty special to me. I also have a nephew who was born the following spring - just a few weeks after my 3rd miscarriage would have been due.

I don't know why - but it helps - A LOT - to have these little ones in my life helping to mark time and remember the little one's in heaven.



Kendra was helping Bethie make breakfast. She had never had peanut butter and honey on biscuits before.



HER mom cooks WAY more healthy than we usually do - I just don't have the ingredients.

Vannan had spent the night at their house to attend an art class at the library - so I offered to keep Bethie for those couple of days.



They also made cinnimon biscuits - but I told them next time brush the tops with butter first so it sticks better.

Yummy.

Bethie was not overly impressed though - it made her loose tooth wiggle too much and she had not had such food before.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...