Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tree watching?

Shortly after the static electricity experiment - I realized that a small troop of my kids had disappeared.

But I could hear giggles.

I found 4 of them - Avery ran away while I was pulling out the camera.



But Joel joined them.





Alex was carefully explaining things about trees and birdhouses and the sky to Esther, who was happily listening to everything he was saying.

As much as they look alike - there's not one drop of related blood between Esther and Alex. I wish I had PhotoShop and could make the eyes pop!

But I'll have to make due with Picasa.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How cute.... That's Alex in teaching mood.. Today he was teaching Valarie her colors with blocks.. of course she really didn't care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...