Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Christmas Tree


This is our tree - the girls did their best to make sure it was nice and tall because I wanted a tall tree. They are sweet that way. They did all of the decorating - especially since it is wedged into a tiny spot with no room to move.


So now you see why it is so tall - they put it on Joel's folding table! And they wrapped nearly every present that we had in the house - I think there are a few more in the closet. Nothing expensive or fancy - stuff from garage sales, goodwill, ebay, AWANA store... and lots of handmade stuff this year.


And a lot of it goes to other homes - Aunts and Uncles and other friends.


This I like best - my sister gave it to me one year for Christmas. Last year it never got put up between everyone being sick and major renovations in the house. But until then, we only had handmade (by the kids at very young ages) and one tiny one that I had gotten in Ecuador.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...