Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Lockwood Family: Final update before we leave

The Lockwood Family: Final update before we leave: "Saturday, December 13, 2008Final update before we leave Again, I just want to thank you all so much for praying. I wish I had the time to share how the Lord is so clearly leading thus far. When I get overwhelmed with the countless details that lie ahead, He so gently reminds me how He's cared for us so far...every little detail. I am reminded of how He's taken us through trial after trial...and oh how much He loves us! I just need to trust and rest in Him.This is just a quick update before I unplug and pack up the computer. Tomorrow will be a busy day as we pack up, hold our special Christmas service/fellowship meal, and then immediately leave to take me to the airport. I will not have the computer with me as I cannot lift very much. I'm bringing my purse and Noah lent me his backpack so I could bring my Bible and a change of clothes to tie me over until Daniel arrives with the children and the rest of our luggage."


More information on their blog....

Please keep this family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...