Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fisher Price Fp3 player - Product Review





Joel received this for Christmas last year when his 2 big sisters each got small Mp3 players. We later also got the speakers.

We really liked that it was so easy for a 2 1/2 year old to use, fit nicely into his hands, and the earphones were never so loud that I was worried about his ears - even sitting right next to him, I could not hear it! I also like that there is an expansion slot for more stories and music. I had tons of fun drawing pictures to go with the Puggle songs that I put on it for him.

What we didn't like is that it tends to reset itself to the first song easily. There is no repeat play for a favorite song. Sometimes it will not delete a song and gives an error. And you have to have a CD of the music to translate into the fp3 format. It's not hard - but it's not easy either. And I'm not sure having an extra expansion slot was a good thing because I have never heard it go to the end of the playlist without resetting. It tends to eat batteries - and there is no way to plug it into the wall.

Still - he LOVES it. And it seems to be holding up to his gentle care. He is not rough with any of his toys.

I haven't reviewed any Mp3 players for toddlers this year - but this was the best find last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...