Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yet ANOTHER water leak

Our housing may technically be free - but it comes with a price.

One of those costs of living here is constantly finding new water leaks. Some of them have been worse than others. Fortunately there is only one major line from one end of the house to the other one. This one is in the girl's bathroom. I discovered it a few days ago. Usually a leak in here is from the Washing machine on the other side of the wall - but right now I'm not very sure where it is coming from, but I'm working on it.

I think I've rulled out the upper tank and the lower bowl.




But it is wrecking havic with the floor. UGGH. If it wasn't bad enough already! And it looked so pretty when Dad fixed it up when we moved in.


I'm suspecting maybe it is the line going UP to the toilet, based on the amount of water in this area. But notice that there is NO turn off valve here. So I either loose water for the WHOLE house - or let the leak leak.

Pray that when my dad does get time to look at it - it's something easy and not expensive to fix.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...