Saturday, December 13, 2008

Prayer Request: The Lockwood Family: The Lord's hand seen through more complications

The Lockwood Family: The Lord's hand seen through more complications: "Friday, December 12, 2008The Lord's hand seen through more complications Change in plans...While Daniel was out of town today, I had another bad bleed. I was praying it would slow down as I did not want to go to the hospital myself, and the Lord answered. When Daniel got home, he took me right to the doctor. The doctor said the baby is still doing good, but I'm needing to get to better care. He wanted to hospitalize me, but the hospital here can't do much and would most likely send me to the capitol. So I'll be flying to the USA on Sunday. Daniel, Daniel's brother who is here and the children will be coming up right behind me in the van. A highly recommended doctor in our hometown has said he would see me next week and we'll take it from there. So we covet your prayers again in the week ahead.Due to having to go to the doctor, we decided to hand out the boxes tomorrow instead of this afternoon. Sadly, I won't be able to go, but my brother in law said he will take my camera and take lots of pictures for me :) And I will just be here at home, resting and praying for the Lord to open the hearts of these sweet children and their families to Him. Posted by Lockwoods at 7:50 PM"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...