Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Pass Around Dress



My Mom bought this dress when I was a tiny thing. I'm thinking it was second hand even way back then in 1968! WHEW!

So the day I turned 6 months old - she took my picture in it. Got to get my hands on it and put it up!

Then Sister 2 at 6 months, and Sister 3 at 6 months, and finally Rhoda at 6 months. She packed it away.

When Sister 2 had her girl - she asked for the dress.

So now it passes through the little girls marking their 6 month birthday.

I think it's pretty awsome!

And I look forward to seeing my grandchildren wearing it too.

I had almost forgotten about it until I saw Valarie's post yesterday.

http://3grubsandablossom.blogspot.com/2008/12/pass-around-dress.html

Isn't little Valarie CUTE!

You can probably (for a day or two) see her post picture in the list of blogs that I like down to the right.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...