Sunday, December 14, 2008

For the Relatives and Friends : Emailed Blog Entries

Well, I FINALLY got Feedburner to accept my email address as valid.

So now over to the right at the very TOP of the blog extra's - you can enter your email address.

This will activate an email form that will require you to click through to an activation page to prove that you are a working email address. Don't worry - they do not harvest address for spam.

Then sit back and every evening, everything I have blogged during the day, including pictures, will be sent directly to you! Cool huh? No more checking back here to see if something has changed and being confused. The pictures and news are right there in your inbox!

I do not know if it will come as 1 big email each day with everything in it at the same time - or if it will come as 1 email per post. I'll be investigating that.

Hugs to you all! I hope you are enjoying the blog as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...