Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hi-5 Christmas Trees


We made more Hi-5 Christmas Trees at Cubbies last night.

Matthew made a green one. I let them choose a glitter color and tell me just where to put it. We were pressed for time because of a puppet show and AWANA social.

Joel chose a yellow tree this time.

We forgot to pack string and something to poke a hole into them to hang them up.



Xavier did not want a Hi-5 tree and refused to put the star on top. He just wanted a shiny hand print.


Alyssa wanted hers striped like a real Christmas tree. I think it turned out very pretty!

The kids LOVED this project. I think their favorite part was the neat shiney shapes to glue onto the hands. Alyssa loved the snowflakes. Matthew's favorites were the green trees and holly. Joel liked the "round and rounds". I got those in a Furby set of confetti.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...