Thursday, December 4, 2008

Homeschool Assignment - I Spy Something Needing Done


One of our "Polished Cornerstones" (from Doorposts) assignments was to find things around the house that needed to be done and do them without being told.

Easy right?

I told them to find and write down 50 things and then do the list as fast as possible. No item was to take longer than 5 minutes to complete - This was assigned last summer and has been hanging over their heads ever since.

Then I got an inspiration!

Use their cameras!

Vannan had tons of fun taking her before and after pictures. I posted them all at Picasa, though most are quite dark. Best I could do for a job well done is to "brag" about what a good job she did.

Here are 2 of the better before and after pictures.


Put away items that had "landed" on the bookshelf.



Cleaned up her meds that live on the microwave. I'm not sure why they live here - probably because it is one of the cooler locations in the summer with an air vent just below.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...