Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tim Leaving Hospital

Tim will be leaving the hospital sometime today.

It looks like whatever program that is helping with the meds and bills from his heart attack - will pick up this stay as well.  So we will be very little out of pocket for the actual costs of this.

Our prayer is that Tim will still be able to do the volleyball reffing in a few weeks - which will keep the bills paid and food on the table.

We are only asking for your prayers
1.  Tim's full and rapid recovery.
2.  Tim's health restored.
3.  Tim a source of income - even if it is returning to the insurance job or reffing more sports, I think he would like to do some special speaking/teaching at local churches as he has spent a great deal of time in eschatology Bible studies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have definitely decided that this will devolve into a family news blog - I'll create another one in a few weeks to take this ones place.  I have yet to decide whether or not to link to it from  here.  ...  If you follow for the homeschool ideas or the like, you can leave me a message, and I'll definitely give you a link.  But if you only want the family news, you won't be interested in the other anyway.

I have felt increasingly uncomfortable trying to make money from this blog with all of our real names out there ... but I want to contribute - I'm a teacher at heart - I'm not crafty or nimble, I'm not good at cooking or sewing, but I am good at teaching. So I'm going to try to use that skill.  There are very few people out in the country looking for a tutor, and I do have a little spare time in my day to devote to another blog.  So it will be about homeschooling, preschool, things I learn in church, saving money, maybe I can figure out how to do product reviews? ... I might push a bunch of my blog entries over if I can figure out how to do so.

Please pray for me as I am trying to take this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...