Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goofing Off in June


Vannan was trying to help me make a new blog header.


Shi and Grub 2 are best friends
and only 6 months apart in age.

That make them the special 6 year olds.












I love this one ... not the fall ... the dust and the action and the look on her face.


The littles (actually, there are 2 more - just not here that day)
I was pregnant and lost a baby - only to find out the Rhoda was expecting Bali.
I got pregnant and lost another baby - only to find out Ruth was expecting Jade.
So I was overjoyed when we found out about LaRue and she was born.
Very sad though that we lost my mom she was named for less than halfway through the pregnancy.



And this is our "triplet" boy group.
Grubs 2 and 3 live next door.
Alex is the oldest.
Then Joel is 11 months younger.
And Avery is 6 weeks younger than Joel.

Shi is in the middle of this group.
And Matthew is also in there.
Rebekah had one too in this year time - another girl.

That was a very busy year for my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...