Monday, March 21, 2011

Joel's Hot Date


One day, on a Friday, my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Tommy came to my house.

I packed my suitcase.  I put in my clothes, toys, some binoculars, and a swimming suit, and my pajama's.  

We rode in Uncle Tommy's little red wagon, and went to a hotel.   We went up the elevator to the 430 (or something) room on the top floor.  I checked out the big bed and it was very comfy.  I had trouble getting on it.

Then we went down to the floor 1, and I took Aunt Cindy on a Hot Date.  We got in Uncle Tommy's little red wagon.  Uncle Tommy came along to chaperon.  We went down the street to the Pizza King.  It was very cold.  I ate a salad first out of a big bowl and then a the pizza was going to be there in a minute, there were 2 kinds of pizza.  One I ate at home, and the other I see at a restaurant.  We ate pizza and brought some home, but only to the hotel.

Then we drove back to the hotel.  We gone to the place where I was in the first place.  Then we put on our swim suits, Uncle Tommy and I, but not Aunt Cindy because she forgot hers.  Then we gone swimming.  We had some fun inside the swimming pool.  It was on floor 1.  It was inside the building.  (That was amazing.)  It was inside because it was cold outside.  (But I don't want one at my house, because I am afraid that LaRue will fall in and then she would get dead.  But I do not want my baby sister to be dead, because I love her.)  It got 2 pools, a small one and a big one.  The big one was cold.  And the little one was hot.  I loved the little hot pool. I didn't dare get into the big pool because at the end of it I would drowned and get dead.   There were bubbles in the hot pool.  And Uncle Tommy said that when the bubbles were gone, we had to go back to where Aunt Cindy was at.

We fell asleep then next on that big bed.  Except I fell asleep on the floor because I wiggled too much.

When we woke up, it still looked dark outside.  It was not night time, it was morning.  Then we gone downstairs to floor 1 and had our breakfast.  We ate cereal, banana's, eggs, and sausage.  Uncle Tommy didn't come with us.  He was running a race with my Grandpa!  Uncle Tommy's shirt glittered.  Then we got our bags and we drove home with a banana and an apple for me.   We saw them racing on the way home.

Then when we got home, I was happy as a flitter in a buggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...