Monday, August 17, 2009

Shoes Not Made For Walking

 

I found a new blog to follow last month – Filth Wizardry.  I saw some Viking Shoes that they had made up featured on Crafty Crow.  And I’m always looking for new craft ideas for my Preschoolers.

This shoe making post was so neat – that I sent it to my sister – who sent it to another sister who was looking for Craft ideas for VBS.

DSCI3034

Kendra’s Shoes Above – and Joel Below

DSCI3033

Aren’t they cool!   You should check out some of the neat things they do at Filth Wizardry out of common recyclable trash.

 

The pipe cleaners did not hold up – sadly – and Joel was very sad when one shoe broke.  He won’t let me throw them away though – he wants to redo them!

 

---------------------------------------

BTW – I’ve not been able to get a clean connection to post anything from my Picasa Blog poster … I’m trying out Window’s Live Writer today.  Downside is that I cannot edit my pictures.  Please pardon the floor (at least it’s solid) and my kid’s “farm feet”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...