Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Bump Pictures



Tim took this a while ago with his cell phone from inside his office. I think I was about 27 weeks here, maybe just past the 26 week.

I've got to get somebody to get a better picture.

I love baby bump pictures - but I'm something of an odd bird in my family, most avoid the camera while pregnant.



This is the last picture taken while pregnant with Kenrda - 35 or 36 weeks. She was born at 37 weeks and 2 days.



That's Vannan. Mom took that on the Saturday before Vannan was born - her due date. She arrived 2 days later on our 7th Anniversary.



And here I am in labor with Joel. My water had broken several hours before. He was only a little past 37 weeks too, 4 or 5 days. And exactly 7 days after my birthday.

7 seems to show up a lot in our family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...