Monday, February 9, 2009

Vannan Cleans the Kitchen

Friday later afternoon, Vannan tells Kendra - "If YOU will do my laundry and Joel chores - I'll do all of your kitchen chores."

The agreement was made and Vannan set to work - with much exclamation about how DIRTY everything was...

now, it wasn't THAT bad - or maybe it was - but Tim and Kendra have been cleaning it, and I've refused to look. Actually, with a bad cold, I barely had noticed anything.

Vannan turned into a CLEANING MACHINE.

She scrubbed and sprayed and cleaned ... until I told her the smells were making me sick


BUT WOW!





She even pulled apart the top of the stove, the inside of the washer,




and FLYLADY shined the sink.



And she did it again on Saturday, cleaning drawers, spices, nooks and crannies.

Boy does it sparkle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...