Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dec. 18 - And Still More Projects



Dried and ready to mail....







Some of our baskets.











Kendra working on a hemp necklace.






A mysterious blue box .....





Lots of home made soaps and Lotion bars.






Dried herbs all over my house!








My shaflarra plant ...

My church sent this to me when Mom died. ....

nearly 3 years ago.




And this is one of the lilly plants ... makes a white flower.

It got root bound before we could get it repotted.

It was about 4 times this size, but it's growing back.
One of Dad's even has a flower on it!




During snack time at church.

Week before Christmas.






LaRue's height chart.

She grew a full inch in 10 days.

She is 35 inches tall now.


Vannan is 5 ft 2 1/2 inches
Kendra is 5 ft. 1 inch.
Joel is 47 inches tall.


The results were ...

I've been pulling out her 24 month clothes,
and finding our 3T boxes for more clothes.

I love hand me downs!!!

Though I love all the clothes she got for her
birthday and Christmas as well.

Several hand made from Aunt Cindy -
and several from Gymboree.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...