Saturday, February 7, 2009

Combining Names and Rectangles



Each time I have the preschoolers, I try to tie several themes together.

We are using the Horizon Preschool - and we are really loving it.

Currently we are studying plants, Rectangles, and I try to have them do something with their name every week.



So I got out my Potpouri collection - a steal of a find several years ago - big packages for 50Cents each after Christmas.
Even if the smell is fading - it's still pretty.

It's plants...isn't it?



So they crumbled it up and put it onto their rectangle of GLUE.

Then their designated "big kid" helped them glitter glue their names.

Except for Bethie - who wanted finger nail polish.



Joel made one too, but before I remembed the camera, my grandparents came by - and Joel ran outside with his to give to Mamaw and Papaw. They loved it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...