Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update on Mom - 6:30pm

I think about 3:30, Ruth called to say they suspected an annurism and were sending her for a CAT scan.

At 4:40, my "best friend's husband Steve - whose Dad was a doctor" sent this to my email

Just got off phone w/ Vernon, doesn't have any idea about supper but told him to call me when he did, offered him from our menu. Rue is being sedated, put on ventilator, having trouble w/ respiration. Blood pressure now very low. CAT scan indicates infection, but aneurysm could very well give same image, and blood pressure, events previous to transport would indicate that rather than simple pneumonia. Keep praying, we are! Courage!

Ruth called about 5:40 to say, " Rhoda told Terry, who called me .... Rushing mom to ICU, lungs are collapsing, found a growth on the kidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...