Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baby News 20 Weeks

We went to the midwife on Tuesday.

Baby was wiggling a LOT. Enough that we had a slightly difficult time getting a good heart rate. It's an active baby - but I'm not feeling it as much as I did the other 3.

Blood pressure was up - but not terrible. 132 / 90.

Weight was down 5 lbs.

Everything looking good.

I'm suppose to FINALLY get the 12 week blood work done on Monday. We also are planning to do a sonogram to pin point the due date. If possible, we'll find out if we are having a Rueben David or LaRue Kirsten. Or somebody always suggests twins. I carry forward and it make me look big. I'm pretty sure we'll just get one again.

I'll let you know the results.

My "baby newsletter" that I get weekly says I may start to have problems with shortness of breath. I suppose so. I'm still tired most days, sore back. Nausea has not completely disappeared. Less appetite than normal. You'd think I was pregnant or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...