Monday, May 11, 2009

Funeral Arrangements

Viewing:

Welch's Funeral Home
5 - 7 PM Wednesday, May 13


Services:
Woodland Hills Baptist Church
2PM Thursday, May 14



Donations to mission organizations (like MAF, HCJB, CMA, and others), Gidion Bibles, Focus on the Family and Compassion International - anything geared to spread the Good News of the gospel that Mom loved so well - instead of flowers would be a very welcome memorial at this time.

I know I would love to see a church overflowing on Thursday - I know my mom touched thousands of lives. If people can see from heaven, and I think they can, I'm sure she'll be watching her own funeral. I want her to see how much she was loved - and how many people will miss her. I know it would mean the world to my dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...