Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank You to our Santa "K n S M"



I posted on FB that the kids had some wishes/ wants
needs ... and we would be unable to take care of them
with Tim not working.
We didn't mind hand me downs/ arounds/ second hand.

An old friend
contacted us and asked could they bring a few things.

We were OVERWHELMED.

I still am.

Their generosity and love was a much needed dose reminding
me that God still listens.

LaRue got a nice stack of board books
(she LOVES them)
and some PJ's.

She wears them a lot.
I think the penguins are her favorite.



(Socks were from Mommy)
but the rest of the Cars things ...

Oh, Joel was so excited!



(The towers were a Mommy gift from the school box)

But that box of gears...
has been played and played and played with ...

He couldn't wait to open the box.

It was a timely gift too,
because for a month solid he had been asking about
gears.
What were gears?
How do gears work?
Do gears have teeth?
Do big gears or little gears go faster?



And the shoes ...
perfect -
I realized last sunday that his old shoes were
pinching his toes.

These are just a tiny bit big.
And are perfect for Sunday's.

(I always buy a tiny bit big,
and let them wear them til
it pinches their toes.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...