Monday, October 5, 2009

Joel Tries on Winter Clothes

I took advantage of staying home with 2 sick kids the other sunday, to process their winter clothes.

Joel quite enjoyed himself.



How'd my hand get into my foot? Silly Jammies.



It fits. I like it.



I can hide my hands.



Finally got it figured out!

These are 4T and very tight - the only pair in his drawer and he's worn them almost every night since putting them into the drawers.
He loves the idea that it is a blanket - so he doesn't have to sleep under a blanket or wake up cold because he kicked them off or they slid off the couch (where he's decided to sleep the last few weeks).

Anyone got some "hand me arounds" for Joel to use this winter? 5T size?

He's also got some birthday money, we might go to walmart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...