Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Best Laid Plans Go Awry

Things don't always go as planned.

Due to my blood pressure being up today and a few other concerns - none alone a problem - but together, a concern.  We are going to the hospital NOW for evaluation.

What will happen at that point is unknown.  A small possibility of them letting me do a trial VBAC there ... or perhaps a C-Section tonight or in the morning.

Just me, but I'd prefer they wait until morning and the birthday would be on the 14th ... 7's in the family and all that.... Just the Mathmatician in me.  Weird, I know.

Please Pray.

Kendra says she'll try to do some updates here via my Cell phone - and a first picture of the baby when she comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...