Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Visitors



"Adopted" Aunt Jennifer was first with her children.

We have LOTS of unoffially adopted relatives.
Adopted with our hearts if not on paper.
And loved just as much as any of our blood relatives.




My "adopted" niece Cassandra.
She has a sweet little boy of her own, born the day before Mom died, and a sweet little girl.

Around 5pm, we suddenly were FLOODED with visitors.
Some we got pictures of ... but I'm still hunting for pictures!
Tim's parents and cousins, our midwife, Aunt Rhoda (who brought me her laptop computer for the hospital stay - THANKS!), Uncle Terry, Valarie, My Dad, Marriana, Uncle Steve, Aunt Karen, their 4 children, Cat and Floyd but I'm not sure if their kids were there. And I think a few more - but so MUCH was happening that I'm not sure who came and who didn't. Tim showed off LaRue ... and I stayed in bed.

Then suddenly, everybody was gone.


Aunt Ruth and Shianne came later.

I guess I don't look TOO bad since I'd had a baby just a few hours before.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...