Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trip to the fair

It's the county fair week-end and Super Science Saturday this morning. So we left Joely Polie with my parents and took the big girls to the library. They learned about waves. Hmmm...

If I didn't have a head in my cold, I might could think of something clever to say about that.

Anyway, then Tim took the girls to the fair to go through the Expo building and animals and listen to the Gospel Music Stage. My parents had already gone down to the fair to watch the morning parade. It didn't take long before I was sent this picture - they had found Joel!

Joel actually got home around 2 hours before the rest of them and had a great time watching Magic School Bus and eating anything he could get his hands on! He loves to eat. Recently he decided that he liked brocolli. So Tim is again the odd man out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...