Saturday, October 11, 2008

Joel helps organize

We are trying to get a handle on the livingroom now - the girl's room is **mostly** organized. Ok, Maybe they still have a LONG way to go....

But I needed to do something about the piles of books - Kendra reads them, gets caught, shoves onto a random shelf... and pretty soon I've got gaping holes and books crammed all over the place.... oh, Kendra was suppose to be doing something else - school or chore - when she got caught. Both Tim and I are readers ... guess she comes by it naturally.

ANYWAY... I cleared off the smallest of the bookshelves and had set it in front of Joel's desk - he saw opportunity and started putting his stuffed dolls on the shelves. I pulled them all off, had Vannan dust and clean it really good and put the shelf in the corner of his room. Then we went to find books to put on the shelves - kid books that Joel could read. He LOVES books. When we returned, he had a bunch of dolls on again. Top shelf is Boris the duck (Boris is Joe's duck on Blue's Clues) and Amy Armadillo (from the Pat Sargent books). Next down is Dora. Then his current can't be without toy.. Dog the dog. He was named Dog because Joel just learned to spell it. And at the bottom is Elly the Elephant. His bed gets pretty crowded at night.

I snapped this with my cell phone, and now that I know how to send them to my blog - pictures might be more forthcoming! Too cool.

I just hope somebody out there is enjoying these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...