Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dec 14 - More Projects



Necklaces

and

Notebooks






A cute picture of Vannan




Stack of vingared, dried, rinsed, dried, washed, and dried

wash clothes.




Cute toes.




Sleepy girl.




Oh look!

My lamb collection ...

or at least about 25% of it.

A great deal of it is packed away.

It needs dusted.




Paul




The "Spa" baskets we put together for
each of our local cousins.  (nieces and nephews)





Karen found these while cleaning out the house and brought
them for us to use!

Much prettier than the sacks we had planned.




Soap and Lotion making supplies.




Some of my molds.

I'm cleaning them out - pulled all the ones that are more
candy than soap ... and the ones that I had duplicates.

Now to sell or trade them away.




About half of my bead collection.

I've been collecting beads since I was about 8 years old.




Some of Joel's creations.

He designs and strings them all by himself.

We only cut the cord and tie the knots.





LaRue playing with odds and ends she found laying around.
No end to this kids creativity.

She is cracking and cutting the golf ball like it was an egg,
and using the tin and laundry soap top for dishes.

She fed the horse, then put him on top of the bus and drove around the house until she sat back
down here ...

and did it all again.






Another of Joel's presents he made.




Kendra is STILL (as of today in January) pulling and storing the dried herbs.
I think she's down to just 2 more types ..

which total around under half a dozen strands still hanging around my house.


She will stand there for an hour or more ... pulling the leaves or pounding them to powder.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...