Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Life On A Homestead » Blog Archive » Why A Home Birth? Here are my 33 reasons…

New Life On A Homestead » Blog Archive » Why A Home Birth? Here are my 33 reasons…: "Why A Home Birth? Here are my 33 reasons…"



A great list - in my opinion - and I would add that I like that I can have any family and friends I want to be with me at that time - we are looking forward to having Kendra and Vannan at the birth and to help with anything that they can and are able to - like keeping everyone in drinks and snacks for a longer birth, and being gofers if needed. Not everyone would agree with this - but they do both plan to be Mommy's some day, and I feel it gives them solid benefit to have experienced a birth before it is their own.

Click on the title for her reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...