Tuesday, July 28, 2009

After a Storm Sky






These are pictures Steve took about the same time that I was taking pictures about 15 miles north... maybe less.

Steve loves weather.

And this is the color I was seeing at my house too - but a lot more purples and reds.

Beautiful.

------------------------------------------

Oh, on a very good note - Tim got a call last night from the phone company and we are now on the second list - waiting for actual hook-ups to be processed. And it's not going to be a long wait - only until Thursday bright and early morning!
Tim is planning on running my connection through a router in his office, so I hope I really can be on at the same time that he's online.
It ought to make his flying sessions tons more fun.

And I should be able to put up better pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...