Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog Format Change - Opinions Requested

I made some major changes to the format of my blog ....

do you like them?

Or should I change it back to the more simple version?

Does this way take more bandwidth for family that is on dial up and slow connections?


It will be quite easy to change it back to the way it was .... so please let me know if you like it this way, or wish it was back the other way.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Due to loading problems from those with the slower connections - I put it back to the plain view.

And I removed some of ads and clutter, so hopefully, it will load faster.



My homeschooling posts are now at http://eaglenestmom.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...