Monday, November 4, 2013

Library Project and Silly Ruezy - Mid May

May 16 - May 23, 2013

Playing drums on the steps to Aunt Viv's house.

We (mostly me) decided that it would be a great idea to catalogue our home library.
I'll be writing up a post on my Homeschooling blog later.
We put Dewey Decimal numbers on the books,
and color coded them by subject.
Kendra chose to enter them into the computer and she put the tags on,
because she has the best handwriting in the family.
I traced down call numbers and wrote them into the flyleaf of each book.
Jr. church - K is for King

Rue's dolly taking a nap.
More library work.


 One day ....
Rue got silly
and we took lots of pictures.







She looks like one of my baby pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...