Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update July 30

First - Happy Birthday Avery!!


Today we got DSL - there are faster services - but as slow as my computer goes anyway - this is amazing. It will certainly reduce the amount of time I'm on the computer hunting for school stuff. But we were without a phone most of the day before because the line flooded with all the rain we've been having.

Tuesday's trip to the midwife was a little less glowing than normal. We went early in the day and my numbers were a little off - too much protien and PH too acidic. Basically, as I understood, I need to eat better and drink a LOT more. Thankfully, as much stress as I've had lately, my blood pressure was still in the normal range. I'm going after lunch in 2 weeks, so hoping for more stable numbers.

Our car is STILL in the shop.

We are hoping to start school the monday after next - if I can get a school space ready for everybody. And I still have no idea how to arrage any space for LaRue. Some days, it is all I can do to get through the day with a civil attitude, and the only thing that keeps us going is the routine and God and lots of prayer.

On a HUGE blessing side, our electricity for the upper end of the house has mysteriously started working again - even though the door was slammed several times today. I'm praying it stays on long enough for me to get some cleaning done in the room, now that I can see the mess. It's hard to clean with a flashlight or lanturn, although the kids seemed to like it since I'm far enough blind that I couldn't see the spots they missed! And Joel loved bathing in near dark. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...