Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Practice for Being a Big Brother



Joel is taking his coming role of "big brother to a baby" very seriously.

He's borrowed Ty from Vannan - and takes care of him most of the time on most days ... feeding, changing, singing, snuggling.....

Yes, I know he's playing with a doll - a boy doll. At least he's got it straight that boys do not breast feed their baby - only a Mommy can do that.

Almost every day he asks if his sister is big enough to come out yet.

Yes, I know he's sleeping with a doll ... he's got Dora on his bed too. He also digs in the dirt and plays with his cars.

Yes, he's taken to sleeping on the floor - right by the air vent - to stay cool.

And he's putting himself to bed - unless he can manage to put Mommy to bed so he can hold Mommy's hand to help her go to sleep.

I just think he's cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable! He reminds me so much of my little Titus. And who cares if he's playing with a doll! It's good practice for when he's a daddy one day. My little man like to pretend with baby dolls too, and that's okay :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...