Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thank You's From Kendra's Birthday Party



I got a lot of stuff for my birthday this year.


Thank-you Mimi and Poppa for the bag and really nice giraffe.


Thank-you Uncle S and Aunt K for the books, herb scissors, colored pencils, giraffe picture, and the balloon that my little sister keeps trying to steal.



Thank-you mom and dad for the big reading pillow that I've wanted since I found out about this sort of thing. Yes, I picked it out myself. Song was amused. I love big pillows. Big pillows are nice to sleep with.



Thank-you Mrs. R for the duck tape. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with it ... maybe add some color to my black bag ...



Thank-you Grandma and Grandpa for the jewelry and Bible (and a huge ladybug pillow that was given to me on the actual day of my birthday but didn't make the pictures).

Thank-you Mrs. J for the money.



What's my favorite? Why ... everything of course!



You'd better believe it.


Because they are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...