Sunday, May 6, 2012

Feb 7 - Happy Birthday Kendra

 
 
 
 


We had Kendra's favorite for supper.

Kendra cooked spaghetti!
 


Karen made her a cake.

She wore her Sweet 16 shirt all day...

since nobody brought her a Sweet 17 shirt.

 
 
 
 
 
 


Alex gave her a "money".
It's not real.

I don't remember what her Grandma bought for her birthday.

Later, at her party,
Karen gave her a pair of giraffe rain boots.

I'll write about her birthday party later.


I really wish I could afford to buy my kids
Christmas and Birthday presents.
They keep reassuring me that they are happy
with nothing but a party.


 


LaRue trying on Joel's shoes.


LaRue's tea party.


Joel being the Donut man.

He pretends that LaRue's dishes are Dunan the Donut.


Reading stories to her baby.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...