Thursday, March 22, 2012

Amazon.com: Cumbrian Rain (The Weather Tales) eBook: Tenya Sharp Ingalls: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Cumbrian Rain (The Weather Tales) eBook: Tenya Sharp Ingalls: Kindle Store








Tenya is my cousin - on my Dad's side of the family.

Recently, she completed her first published book and has issued it for Kindle.  TODAY  it is FREE.



I've just downloaded it and look forward to reading the book.


Everything I've ever read of Tenya's has been amazing, she is very talented, so I'm looking forward to enjoying this book as well.


It is a Christian Romance ... and deals with some very deep world view issues concerning women and children.


Be sure to check it out, and leave a review after you have read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...