Thursday, November 17, 2011

10-6 A Busy Night

LaRue is a very busy
little girl.

She is always into
and doing something.


After the bath,
she plays with her dolls.


She sits beside Mom on the table,
helping her get the reports completed for the day
and get the to do's ready for tomorrow.

Sometimes she helps "too much."

"Wink"


No Mom, I am always 
very helpful.

I even sat very still
while Daddy cut my bangs!


And I'm holding your pony
tail band right here for you.


I'm super helpful!


I think this one might be dated wrong.

But she LOVES looking at 
my surprise gift in the mail

I had a gift I won redirected to 
another address.

And these got redirected to me.

They are gorgeous!


And Joel is still painting.
He painted and drew until
I put it back on the shelf.

I've got 3 baskets of stuff to sort through
so I can bring it down and set it back
on the table for him.


And Kendra is hard at work ...

making mats for the Africa project.

She is steadily crocheting away at it.

She says she doesn't like Walmart bags much -
they are on the flimsy side.

And she wishes she had more bright colored ones to 
make the mat look more interesting and colorful.

She has quite a few brown ones,
but only a few blue or yellow.

Mostly she has bags and bags of white Walmarts.

There are some churches locally 
also making these,
so she should be able to send
it away when she is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...