Monday, April 11, 2011

Feb 12 - It's a Hee Haw Life


Dad's and Aunt Ruth's church put on a LONG program one night.

My arms were too full of extra kids to take pictures of Ruth and Heather's group dancing.  I almost had forgotten I had a camera also.

And there were all those heads in the way.


Then I got smart, and started to send Joel to the front to take 5 pictures.

We had singing solo's.
Comedy skits.


A clogging group.



At some point, 3 of the "grand quad's" lined up on the floor to watch 
from a better perspective.

One year, all 4 my parent's daughters had a baby - Jan. April June July.
My best friend also had a baby in April that year.

My mom helped (with delight) 3 of those births.


Grub 2 - Shi - Joel - Grub 3


Below you can see Ruth in her costume.

Malinda - Miya - Marriana - and Tim and LaRue



Another comedy skit

And a family of singers.



More solo's





And a teen band closed the nearly 2 hour show.

It was REALLY GOOD.

But - the kids were REALLY HUNGRY.

Afterwards - at about 8pm - they served a Chili dinner.
Daddy had made a Road Kill Chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...