Friday, March 12, 2010

Peanut Butter Is NOT Safe with Joel in the House



Jan. 23, 2010

He'll climb any cabinet. (sing to the tune of ... Climb Every Mountain)



Open Every Jar.



Search for all the honey.



Until he's caught from afar.




Ok, inspirational moment over....

I've got a huge back log of pictures from my computer being repaired.
See my old computer there on the edge.
That's how far away I was from Joel.
And those cabinets?
They were my Christmas present way back with Vannan was about 16 months old - back in Colorado Springs.

Then my parents came and got them and put them in their house.
Finally I got them back 2 years ago.
I was excited because it meant I had more counter space to work on ...

not so...

it's more horizontal space to catch clutter!

It doesn't look like this right now -
Joel isn't sitting there.
My computer has changed.
And it's a completely different set of clutter.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...