Thursday, August 14, 2008

Testing the Waters

Earlier this year - April I think - Joel posted this on the freezer. I was amazed - yes, I know it is backwards - but hey, he was not even 3 yet! He's growing way to fast, and I've never even put together a baby book for him.

This afternoon, I measured Vannan at not quite 55 inches. Where does the time go?

So I though maybe if I blog some of this stuff - and ad in a few useful items along the way that I want to remember - at least there would be some kind of "baby book" to show the kids.

Well, we'll see.

Not much of a first post - but I'll see what else I can come up with later. Maybe if Tim gets a job soon - I'll have more time to play with it on the internet - faster internet wouldn't hurt either. And hopefully I'll learn a few things along the way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...