Monday, November 19, 2012

I Am Thankful

It is so easy to loose our focus on what is important in life ... and often we forget to be thankful.

So each year, I try to focus on what I am Thankful for and write it down somewhere.  One year, I put the list up on our bedroom wall and kept adding to it - until I had nearly 1000 items.  I really enjoyed that ... and I don't know why I haven't kept it up.


So ... I am Thankful...

My salvation.
My God
The Word of God in written form
My husband
Kendra
Vannan
Joel
LaRue
My parents and In-Laws
My aunts and uncles

My 27 nieces and nephews
My dozens and dozens of cousins
Mamaw and Papaw
My Other Grandparents (all in heaven) and the legacy that they have left behind
The faith of my ancestors
My sisters and their spouses
My husband's family
My home
All my junk
Daffodils

Tulips
Clouds
Ceder Trees
Oak Trees
My church - the People There
Strong's Concordance
MP3's
Computers
Creation
Glasses

Sunshine
Homeschooling
the TRUTH of God
Blogging
Clothes to wear
My cell phone
Green Grass
Horses
Deer
Goats

Sheep
the variety of animals that God created
the predictability of Genetics
The glory of the heavens
Puzzles
Writing
Books to read
Libraries
Youtube
ESword

God's mercy
God's protection of his children
Music
Hymns
Amazing Grace
My children's smiles and giggles
A mansion in heaven
Cameras
Home movies / videos
Electronic toys

Pens and Pencils
Fancy gel pens
Gardening (vegetables)
Missions
Missionaries
The Rapture
Chocolate


and SO MUCH MORE!!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...